- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Applicants with Bachelor's degree - Minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Applicants with Associate's degree - Minimum of four years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Adult BMT/Hematology Unit is an acute 15-bed unit. The unit admits patients with a variety of hematology disorders such as leukemiaâs, Aplastic anemia and lymphomas. Patients are admitted for BMT, treatment of post transplant complication, diagnosis and treatment of a blood dyscrasia and occasionally for terminal care.
- Medication delivery including chemotherapy administration and management
- Blood product administration/marrow infusion/stem cell infusion/cord blood infusion.
- Bone marrow aspiration and biopsy, lumbar puncture, skin biopsy
- Total body Irradiation
- Nutritional support (TPN, weight, caloric count)
- Continues bladder irrigation
- Management of Myelosuppression
- Central line management
- Oxygen therapy and pulse oximetry
- Patient/family education/emotional support
- Patient assessment and evaluation/hemodynamic monitoring
No. Of Beds: 15
Hours of Operation:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Nurse to patient ratio:
1:2-3 During day shifts
1:3-4 During night shifts