- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Minimum two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Pediatric Oncology/Hematology and BMT Unit provides a 24 hour service to inpatients from birth to 13 years and 11 months of age undergoing chemotherapy, radiotherapy, or for palliative care admission criteria. There are exceptions for admission up to 18 years of age.
The unit consists of 20 beds subdivided into 15 beds for Oncology services and 5 beds for Bone Marrow Transplantation.