- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Minimum two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Adult Medical Oncology Unit ( F-3) unit is a 33 bed capacity medical oncology unit, providing nursing care for adult patients with various solid tumor disorders and lymphomaâs and is the largest medical oncology unit in Saudi Arabia. The current bed occupancy rate is 98%, average length of stay (LOS) 12 days, and a wait list for admission of up to 20 patients, of whom up to five (5) are awaiting transfer from within the hospital.
The current nursing hours per patient day (NHPPD) set at 7.2.