Renders professional antenatal care, performs uncomplicated deliveries and gives post natal care. Assumes a leadership role providing professional nursing care to patients within the assigned Maternal and Child care areas and/or Casualty according to established standards and practice.
- Single-Status contract
- 30 Days Annual Leave plus holidays
- Free flights home
- Annual vacation airline ticket to point of origin (after the initial contract of 1 year)
- Secure free furnished accommodation
- Excellent Recreation facilities and amenities center
- Free medical and emergency Dental
- Professional development
- Service Award
- Free transportation for Shopping trips
- BS degree in Nursing
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Registered Midwife in Ob & Gyne Unit.
- Valid registration with Saudi Commission for Health Specialties as Nursing Specialist upon arrival