Plans, coordinates and directs patient care to adhere to optimal evidence based standards of patient care delivery in a cost effective manner. Ensures the education, orientation and evaluation of all staff is performed in such a manner as to maintain high levels of competency in accordance with the hospital’s policies procedures and national health regulatory bodies.
- Single-Status contract
- 30 Days Annual Leave plus holidays
- Free flights home
- Annual vacation airline ticket to point of origin (after the initial contract of 1 year)
- Secure free furnished accommodation
- Excellent Recreation facilities and amenities center
- Free medical and emergency Dental
- Professional development
- Service Award
- Free transportation for Shopping trips
- BS degree in Nursing.
- 5 years current experience as a Registered Nurse, 2 yearsâ experience as a Charge Nurse in a critical care unit and 2 years as a Head Nurse in ICU is desirable.
- Valid registration with Saudi Council for Health Specialties as Nursing Specialist upon arrival