- Air Flight tickets to home country including Employee+ Eligible Dependentants
- Housing Accommodation
- Annual leave for each full year worked 30 days, plus 9 Public Holidays
- Health Insurance will be provided to employee and eligible dependents
- Annual education allowances per child (As per Hospital Policy)
- 5 Five days professional paid leave (As per Hospital Policy)
- Malpractice license provided by the hospital
- BLS will be provided by the hospital
- Medical degree,
- American Boards, or Canadian FRCPC, or FRCS (UK & Ireland), or Western Europe equivalent, or Australian boards, and
- Valid and current medical license/registration in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of 3 years post-specialty certification experience in the specialty area in a mid- to large-size hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Must qualify to be classified as a Consultant by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
Our client hospital is at the forefront of diagnostic imaging tests and image-guided treatments. With the help of state-of-the-art technology, the imaging technologists, nurses and other professionals have extensive experience in identifying health concerns through imaging tests.
Patient safety is always the top priority here. Department's team of experts follow best practices and international guidelines to provide the highest quality of imaging in a safe environment. The department is also committed to providing comprehensive diagnostic care while supporting the medical and surgical departments.
The department provide a comprehensive array of imaging tests and image-guided treatments including:
- General X-ray
- C-arm (mobile Fluoroscopy)
- Computed Tomography (CT) scan
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Bone Mineral Densitometry (BMD)
- Ultrasound (US)