- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Specialty qualification related to area of expertise required. Evidence must be provided, and
- Minimum of four years with MSN or six years with BSN of current experience as a RN, including at least two years of current leadership experience, working in a mid- to large-size acute-care hospital setting in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Cardiac OR at our client hospital consists of four operating rooms specializing in Cardiovascular and thoracic surgeries for both pediatric and adult patients. This population includes patients requiring or having had previous surgery on organs of the thoracic cavity, including heart, lungs and great vessels.
The most common surgical procedures include:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Valve repair and / or replacement
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Congenital Cardiac Defects
Cardiac â 50% Pediatric â Complex congenital anomalies
â 50% Adult â CABG, Valves, adult cardiac anomalies, heart transplantation, LVAD procedures.
Thoracic â Including but not limited to Lobectomy, Thoracoscopy and Bronchoscopy.
Vascular â Including but not limited to Carotid Endarterectomy, Femoral-Popliteal Bypass, Aorto-Bi-femoral Bypass, Aortic Aneurysm Resection and Endovascular stenting.
Hours of Operation
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- The scheduled elective operating hours are Saturday to Tuesday between 0700 -16:30 & Wednesday 0700 â 15:30
- The operating suite is staffed to cover late and emergency procedures until 2030 hrs.
- After hours the operating room is staffed by two on call SNIâs.
- Saturday to Tuesday on call hours are from 2030 -0700
- Wednesday 1930 â 0700
- Thursday and Friday 24 hour call coverage
Number of Rooms: 4
Nurse Patient Ratio: 2.5 per Operating Room