at Community Healthcare - CHC
Orlando, United States
- Excellent benefits package that includes healthcare coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, retirement plan, and more.
- Competitive compensation with advancement opportunities and tuition / training reimbursement.
- Awarded "Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation" in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Awarded "Top 100 Workplaces for Growing Families" by Orlando Sentinel.
- Modernized and attractive health centers, that patients love.
- Doctor of Optometry from an accredited university
- Three to five years of experience preferred
- Active Florida License required
- DEA license (optional)
- Certified in prescribing oral medications required
- BLS certification required