Responsible for preparing patients for interaction with provider, assists with coordination of quality patient care, lab work, administering medications and immunizations, and performing routine clinical duties as directed by the provider.
- A great benefits package that includes healthcare coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, retirement plan, and more.
- Competitive compensation with advancement opportunities and tuition / training reimbursement.
- Awarded "Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation" in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Awarded "Top 100 Workplaces for Growing Families" by Orlando Sentinel.
- Modernized and attractive health centers, that patients love.
- High School or vocational diploma or equivalent.Â
- Completion of Medical Assistant course with valid Medical Assistant diploma, or documented proof of on the job training in a doctor's office will also be considered.
- At least one year experience in all aspects of medical assistant functions preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate organizational skills and attention to detail, and possess a good working knowledge of electronic medical records.
- Current/valid BLS certification, or must be obtained within the first 30 days of employment.
- Current Medical Assistant Certification preferred.
- Ability to deal with patients effectively in upsetting situations; able to function professionally in emergency situations.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
- Able to work flexible hours and sites as needed.Â
- Able to work evenings and weekends.Â