at King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre - KFSH&RC
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Doctorate degree
- Three (3) years of directly related experience post-doctoral degree including one year of teaching experience at the associate professorship level.
- PhD in Biostatistics, Statistics, Data Science or Applied Mathematics
- Consulting experience in a biomedical setting with evidence through co-authored publications
- Advanced experience (including programming and/or macros) in SAS or SAS/JMP, STATA, SPSS. Experience with R or Python is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document work through statistical analysis plans and reports
- Comprehensive understanding of biostatistics with particular expertise in design and analysis of clinical trials. Familiarity with sequential designs, adaptive designs, and Bayesian designs is preferred.
- Familiarity with retrospective designs and analysis; a solid understanding of propensity score analyses is required.
- Experience of teaching experience (e.g. pedagogic seminars and workshops) in biostatistics is required.