The Program Director of Case Management will be responsible for the supervision of case managers and discharge planners to promote effective utilization of healthcare resources.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Master's Degree in Nursing, and
- Minimum of seven years experience as a registered nurse, including four years current, full-time senior/management experience in case management, working in a large acute-care, tertiary hospital in USA or Canada, and
- Experience setting up a case management program is strongly preferred, and
- Must hold a current RN license from the USA or Canada.