- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Masterâs degree in Nursing or in related health discipline, or MBA. If Masterâs degree is not in Nursing, a Bachelor degree in Nursing is required, andÂ
- Current nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, Australia/New Zealand, and
- Seven (7) years of acute care hospital experience including four (4) years in a leadership role.
- Current experience working in the specialty area.
The Cardiovascular Nursing Division is responsible for the delivery of care to adult and pediatric, medical and surgical patients admitted for the primary diagnoses of cardiac diseases.Â
There are seven operational units within the division with a total complement of 254 Staff Nurse positions and 52 Management and Support Staff positions. Two clinical services departments also receive nursing standards and professional support.
The nursing units and their bed capacity are as follows:
- A-4 (Medical Cardiology), twenty-eight (28) beds for adult care
- Coronary Care Unit, eighteen (18) beds for patients fourteen years or older
- Cardiac Holding Unit, five (5) rotational adult care beds
- Cardiovascular Surgical Intensive Care Unit, Nineteen (19) beds with a mixed population of pediatric and adult patients
- Cardiovascular Step-down Unit, seven (7) beds for a mixed population of pediatric and adult patients
- Cardiovascular Telemetry Unit, thirty-two (32) beds for a mixed population of pediatric and adult patients.