- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Minimum two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The 36-bed Neurosciences and Radiation Therapy Unit manages and provides care to Neurosurgical and Radiation Therapy patients. In addition, the unit has 5 beds assigned to the Epilepsy Monitoring Unit.
The unit provides nursing care primarily to adult and pediatric patient with malignant and/or congenitally related diseases who require complex diagnostic work-up, major complex surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy and treatment follow-up.
- Management and care of adult and pediatric patients with Neurosurgical conditions Brain Tumors, Spinal Surgeries, Arterial Venous Malformation, Aneurysms, Epilepsy, Spina Bifida, and Movement Disorders
- Management and care of adult and pediatric patients with Epilepsy
- Management and care of adult patients requiring Radiation Therapy, staging workup and administration of chemotherapy
- Central line management
- Continuous and intermittent pain management (PCA, epidural and intrathecal)
Nurse To Patient Ratio: Based on acuity