- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Education Allowance for eligible dependents
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Medical degree,
- American Boards, or Canadian, New Zealand, or Australian FRCS, or UK CCT or French Specialized Studies Diploma (DES), or German Facharzt, or other European equivalent, and
- Valid and current medical license/registration in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of 10 years post-specialty certification experience in the specialty area in a mid- to large-size hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- A minimum five years current administrative experience as Chairman/Deputy Chairman/Head in a mid- to large-size hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Department of Oncology at our client hospital in Jeddah, provides excellent cancer treatment, education and research through integrated teamwork; continues to contribute significantly in the promotion and delivery of excellent clinical care to patients with cancer and hematological disorders. The department consists of 40 beds (Adult & Pediatric) and comprises 15 Consultants, 17 Assistant Consultants and 4 Fellow Physicians. Consultants are North American & UK trained and certified in their sub-specialties. The department has sections of Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Adult Hematology Oncology/BMT, Pediatric Hematology Oncology/BMT, Palliative Care and an Oncology Data Unit.