The successful candidate would be responsible for planning, design development and coordination of deisgn projects from programming phase through completion of bidding documents. Provides on-site construction supervision.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- B.Sc. inÂ Architectural Engineering.
- Minimum of eight years of experience with a B.Sc. degree, or six years with a Master's degree, including a proven record in design, specification and construction of new and existing buildings in large healthcare facility setting.
- Knowledge of U.S. codes such as NFPA, ASME, UL and ASHRAE.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Primavera and/or Microsoft Projects and engineering calculation software.