- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Applicants with Bachelor's degree - Minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Applicants with Associate's degree - Minimum of four years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The IV Therapy team of nurses is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care for all patients, pediatric and adult requiring intravenous therapy.
The IV Therapy team:
- Offers a support service in all aspects of intravenous care throughout the hospital.
- Is the primary provider of intravenous care to the pediatric population in the non critical care areas
- Provides care for both the adult and pediatric patient, with varying diagnosis, and requiring all types of care related to vascular access.
- Is able to offer support for all types of vascular access devices
- Is a resource in intravenous care within the Kingdom
The Unit also provides rotation to Nursing Interns, Graduates and Students.
Hours of Operation:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week