- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Applicants with Bachelor's degree - Minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Applicants with Associate's degree - Minimum of four years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Ambulatory Care Nursing (ACN) Program is made up of fourteen clinical areas that represent the management of over ninety subspecialty clinics including Hemodialysis, Endoscopy and Oncology Treatment areas.
This Ambulatory care facility is one of the largest in the world with over 500,000 patient encounters per year. A team of over 280 staff nurses manage clinics, coordinate complicated testing schedules, assess patient compliance and teach patients about their medical conditions in this area.Â Leadership is provided by Head Nurses in each of the clinic areas who together with clinical coordinators and support staff (including interpreters) make up another 100 staff members in this area.
Medical Clinic is a patient and family focused area providing assessment, treatment and, follow-up of a variety of disorders.
Approximately 6000 patients are seen a month. We provide a wide range of specialized services and are divided into 6 modular clinics covering the following:-
- Internal Medicine
- Pain Clinic
Sub Specialties Include:
- Sleep Medicine
- Thyroid Cancer
- Plastic Surgery
- Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery (This includes Cardiology, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery).
Hours of Operation:
5 days per week Saturday
Tuesday 0800 â 1800hrs
Wednesday 0800 â 1700hrs
On Call services are not required.