- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Minimum two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
This 25 bed unit provides comprehensive 24-hour nursing care for stable adult patients.
The 25 cardiology beds on A4 Unit provide care for a condition which is usually cardiac in origin. The most common conditions are:
- Post acute coronary syndrome
- Heart failure (pulmonary and congestive)
- Cardiomyopathy for medical management and cardiac transplant workup
- Arrhythmia management
- Cardiac risk management (hypertension, lipidemia, diabetes control)
- Heart transplant work-up/OR preparation
- Pre CABG/Valve replacement/Pacemaker/AICD Insertion
The use of nursing process: assessment, planning, interventions and evaluation (APIE) is the framework used to direct patient care for the following activities.
- Non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring(Continuous telemetry monitoring and dysrrhythmia interpretation)
- Non-invasive diagnostics (Echocardiography, nuclear studies, exercise and tilt table tests, holter monitoring)
- Invasive diagnostic procedures (cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology studies, Transesophageal echocardiography)
- Invasive interventional procedures (percutaneous coronary interventions, Radiofrequency Ablation, permanent pacemaker implantation
- Continuous nursing assessments of patients' physical needs and corresponding therapeutic interventions.
- Pain management.
- Therapeutic modalities for coronary interventions and medical investigations (i.e. cardiac catheterization, angioplasty, temporary external pacing, temporary and permanent invasive pacing, chest tube management, laboratory investigations)
- Oxygen therapy and pulse oximetry
- Patient and family education.
- Management of artificial airways â trachestomy care
- Psychosocial and emotional support.
- Infection control and safety management.
- Preparation for Multiple medical procedures required during hospitalization (Radiology, Echocardiography, Endoscopy, Dental, Ultrasound etc)
- End of life care (DNR)
Hours of Operation:
24 hours per day, 7 days a week
Number of Beds: 25 Bed Ward; 25 cardiology beds
Nurse Patient Ratio: 1:3 or 1:4 day shift
1:4 or 1:3 night shift(Dependant/High acuity patients)