- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, and
- Current valid nursing license in USA, Canada, or UK, and
- A minimum of four years experience as a Registered Nurse, including a minimum of one year current experience in a similar coordinator role in the relevant area in a hospital setting in USA, Canada, or UK.
Palliative Care & Medicine Unit treats both adult and pediatric patients who are in need of acute aggressive symptom management, respite and terminal care. In addition, this unit has 5 beds for Rheumatology, and 2 chronic beds for patients from ICU.
- Medication delivery including radiation administration and management
- Patient/family education
- 12 lead EKG
- Patient assessment and evaluation
- Blood products administration
- Management of artificial airways
- Lumber puncture.
- Bone Marrow Biopsy and Aspiration.
- Skin Biopsy.
- Chest tube management
- Oxygen therapy and pulse oxmetry.
- Central IV line management
- Maintenance of skin integrity
- Pain management including epidural pain management
- Palliative Radiation therapy management
- Bereavement care
- Spiritual care
- Emotional support
- Wound care
- Ostomy care
- Family Conferences
Hours of Operation:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
No. of Beds: 17
Nurse to patient ratio: Days – 1:3 (Palliative Care and Rheumatology)
Night – 1: 4 (Palliative Care and Rheumatology)
Nurse to patient ratio: Days & Night (Chronic Beds)
1:2 OR 1:1 according to the patient needs