The successful candidate would be responsible for the implementatioin of projects as per contact documents in the most cost effective manner and to preform regular field surveying.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of eight years of experience with a B.Sc. degree, including a proven record in design, specification and construction of mechanical systems of new and existing buildings in large healthcare facility setting.
- Knowledge of U.S. codes such as NFPA, ASME, UL and ASHRAE.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Primavera and/or Microsoft Projects and engineering calculation software.