The successful candidate would be responsible for preparation of bill of quantities used for public tender based on detailed engineering drawings indicating the requirements of individual components in the project. Verifies contractor's payments by a measurement of actualy quantities on site.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- B.Sc. in Engineering, and
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Primavera and/or Microsoft Projects and engineering calculation software, and
- Six (6) years experience in construction field with at least four (4) years as a Quantity Surveyor.