- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, and
- Current valid nursing license in USA, Canada, or UK and
- A minimum of three years experience as a Registered Nurse, including a minimum of two years of current clinical teaching experience in the specialty area at a acute-care hospital in USA, Canada, or UK.
The Pediatric Oncology/Hematology and BMT Unit provides a 24 hour service to inpatients from birth to 13 years and 11 months of age undergoing chemotherapy, radiotherapy, or for palliative care admission criteria. There are exceptions for admission up to 18 years of age.
The unit consists of 20 beds subdivided into 15 beds for Oncology services and 5 beds for Bone Marrow Transplantation.