- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Nursing, and
- Current valid RN license in USA, Canada, or UK and
- A minimum of two years experience as an Occupational Health Nurse in Family Medicine, working in a mid- to large-size acute-care hospital setting in USA, Canada, or UK.
- Hazard and risk assessment experience
- Workplace assessment experience e.g. ergonomic, audiometry experience
- Health surveillance experience including audiometry, travel vaccinations, pre-employment screening
- Health promotion experience
- Sickness absence management
- Attendance management experience alongside effective communication working with the multidisciplinary teams
The Ambulatory Care Nursing (ACN) Program is made up of fourteen clinical areas that represent the management of over ninety subspecialty clinics including Hemodialysis, Endoscopy and Oncology Treatment areas.
This Ambulatory care facility is one of the largest in the world with over 500,000 patient encounters per year. A team of over 280 staff nurses manage clinics, coordinate complicated testing schedules, assess patient compliance and teach patients about their medical conditions in this area. Leadership is provided by Head Nurses in each of the clinic areas who together with clinical coordinators and support staff (including interpreters) make up another 100 staff members in this area.
Family Medicine Clinic is an ambulatory care center providing comprehensive primary care to all employees and eligible dependents presently numbering 27,000. The scope of care includes care of both acute and chronic conditions, health education, infection control, occupational health and preventive medicine for clients of all ages.
Family Medicine also provides subspecialty clinics, Dermatology, Obstetrics Gynecology, Psychiatric,
Orthopedics, Diabetes Education, Nutrition and Pediatrics.
Most commonly treated disorders/conditions include:
- Respiratory Infections
- Infectious diseases
- Psychological problems
- Minor Traumas
- Incision drainage, suturing, wound care
- Travel medicine clinic
- OB Screening
- Well Women screening
- Intra uterine device insertion
- Well Baby checks, including immunization
- Occupational Health Programme
- Infection Control Programmes
- Nebulizer medications such as Ventolin.
- I.V. Therapy
- Annual re-contracting evaluation of immunization status
- Pre employment health screening of locally recruited candidates
- Health screening of new employees.
- Mass vaccinations e.g. flu and meningitis vaccines
- E.C.G. monitoring
- 24 hr blood pressure monitoring
Hours of Operation
Saturday to Tuesday 0800 – 1800
Wednesday 0800 - 1700