The Head of the Department of Photo-Graphics:
- Directs the activities of the web/graphic designer, medical illustrator, senior graphic designer, designers, photographers and photography technicians.
- Schedules employees' leaves. Ensures adequate coverage to meet demands on the department.
- Evaluates employees' performance. Recommends disciplinary action, if appropriate. Recommends employees for merit increases and promotions.
- Orients employees. Provides training or ensure that training is provided.
- Performs budget activities. Maintains budget.
- Serves as liaison with other departments and services.
- Ensures that department has adequate materials and equipment. Recommends equipment for purchase.
- Follows all Hospital-related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self and other's education, training and development, as applicable.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Illustration, Photography or related discipline, and
- A minimum Six (6) years of related experience, including two (2) years in supervisory capacity in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand..