- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Minimum two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The 25 bed unit provides comprehensive 24-hour nursing care for stable adult patients.
The 25 cardiology beds on A4 Unit provide care for a condition which is usually cardiac in origin.
The Most common conditions are:
- Post acute coronary syndrome
- Heart failure (pulmonary and congestive)
- Cardiomyopathy for medical management and cardiac transplant workup
- Arrhythmia management
- Cardiac risk management (hypertension, lipidemia, diabetes control)
- Heart transplant work-up/OR preparation
- Pre CABG/Valve replacement/Pacemaker/AICD Insertion
Number of Beds: 25 Bed Ward
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 25 cardiology beds
Nurse Patient Ratio: 1:3 or 1:4 day shift
1:4 or 1:3 night shift(Dependant/High acuity patients)