Reporting to the Director, Organization & Management, the Senior Operations Consultant will collaborate with the management to accomplish KFSH&RC’s strategic goals related to the improvement of organizational accountability, efficiency, and innovation. These objectives are key components of the Hospital’s patient-centered focus.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Operations Consultant will be to optimize the productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency of Medical and Clinical organizations.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Master’s Degree, or Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance, engineering, or healthcare related field, and
- A minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible experience in Medical and Clinical healthcare operations or healthcare consulting in large Hospital organizations
- Industrial Engineering or Lean experience/Six Sigma certification, and
- Experience managing hospital Medical and Clinical organizations or experience in hospital Medical and Clinical improvement consulting projects
- BPR or BPM certification is preferred