The department of Training & Development is looking for a language instructor who would teach English as a second Language to Hospital employees.
- Designing/developing and implementing new learning material which effectively meets the Language needs of the learns.
- Conducting English Placement Test for employees and Trainees to determine their Language level.
- Planning and teach learners at various level of ESL.
- Designing and/or selection of appropriate curricula according to the requirements of the Hospital (General Hospital Staff and Allied Health Programs).
- Design and deliver courses in English for special purposes.
- Preparing and selecting course work/ material to meet Language needs.
- Establishing and administering a process for evaluating learners performance, documenting their achievements and keeping track of their progress, tests, score sheets and certificates.
- Participating in interviewing panels to help determine the levels of English Language among candidates applying for the different programs run by the Hospital.
- Monitoring best practices and new developments in the field.
- Conducts courses on Business Writing Skills and Email Etiquette.
- Serving as a Liaison between learners and Training and Development Department.
- Providing advice and counseling on Language and cross cultural related matters.
- Participates in providing part of the employability programs.
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self & others' education, training and development, as applicable.
- Performs other related duties assigned.
- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Arts, and
- A minimum of six years of experience teaching English as a second language