Education Coordinator - Nursing Development & Saudization (Critical Care)
at King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre - KFSH&RC
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Master’s Degree in Nursing with clinical focus, and
- Current RN license from USA, Canada, or UK, and
- Specialty qualification related to area of expertise required. Evidence must be provided.
- Minimum of six (6) years of current experience as a RN, including at least two (2) years of current experience in specialty area, working in a mid- to large-size acute-care hospital setting in USA, Canada, or UK.