- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Minimum two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) 10 beds capacity, provides 24 hour intensive nursing care for patients aged term neonate weighing >2 kg to 14 years, patients > 14 years & followed by pediatric services, and patients admitted from Department Emergency Medicine (DEM) weighting ˂ 25 kg. PICU patients may be admitted from DEM, OR, other nursing units, or from external referrals.