Responsible for the overall organization and administration of Clinical Nutrition Services to assures that nutritional needs of the patients are met.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Master's degree or Bachelor's in Food & Nutrition or Dietetics from an accredited institution, and
- Completion of Dietetic internship from an accredited institute, and
- Current Dietitian Nutritionist license, and
- 6 years of recent experience as a registered dietitian in an acute-care hospital setting, including two years of current, full-time experience in a supervisory capacity, in a mid- to large-size hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.