Serve as a pharmaceutical caregiver by efficiently designing, recommending, activating, monitoring, and evaluating patient-specific pharmacotherapy to ensure optimal outcomes. Ensure implementation of the pharmaceutical care plan by assuring the accurate and timely distribution of medications to patients. Serve as a clinical resource for other pharmacy personnel, medical and nursing staff, as well as other healthcare professionals.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Master's degree in Pharmacy, or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree from a North American accredited program, and
- Two (2) years of hospital pharmacy experience in clinical capacity or completion of residency program for holders of Master's degree, or Pharm.D. degree.