- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Applicants with Bachelor's degree - Minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Applicants with Associate's degree - Minimum of four years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The AdultÂ Neurology And Medicine DepartmentÂ isÂ aÂ 15 beds+1 Psychiatry ded unit, which admits Saudi and non Saudi Nationals from the age of 14 years.
Neurology: Disorders diagnosed and treated are from the common to the rare including:
- Transient Ischemic Attacks (T.I.A.)
- Cerebrovascular Accidents (C.V.A.)
- Motor Neuron Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Guillian Barre Syndrome
- Cerebral Tuberculosis Granulomas, etc.
- Seizure Disorder
The departmentÂ is also a learning site for all levels of Nursing students, interns and new graduate staff nurses.
Frequent Procedures/Services/Functions done in the unit:
- Lumbar Puncture
- Skin Biopsy
- Bone Marrow Biopsy and Aspiration
- Insertion of nasogastric Feeding Tubes
- Laboratory Investigations
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Evaluation and support for activities of daily living
- Pain Management
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional support
- Patient/Family Education
- End of life care
Hours of Operation:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
No. of Beds: 16
Nurse Patient ratio: 1: 3-4
Nurse Patient ratio: 1: 3 Nights