Reporting to the Assistant Head,Food Services, the successful candidate would be responsible for total food preparation of Hospital meal requirements including hot food, cold food, pantry and baking needs. Responsible for all food production in the manner of the highest tradition of culinary arts and accepted dietetic standards.
- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- High School diploma plus formal training or apprenticeship in professional cooking required.
- Five (5) years experience as a professional chef in large high quality hotel (5-star), institutional food service operation and/or hospital preferred.Â
- Knowledge of personal computers required.