Reporting to the Assistant Head,Food Services, the successful candidate would be responsible for total food preparation of Hospital meal requirements including hot food, cold food, pantry and baking needs. Responsible for all food production in the manner of the highest tradition of culinary arts and accepted dietetic standards.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Master's or Bachelor's degree or High School diploma plus formal training or apprenticeship in professional cooking required.
- Three years related experience with Master's degree, or five years with Bachelor's degree as a professional chef, or seven years experience with a High School diploma as a professional chef in large high quality hotel (5-star), institutional food service operation and/or hospital preferred.
- Knowledge of personal computers required.
- Must be able to read and write in English.