Reporting to Chef, the successful candidate prepares and cooks food for Hospital patients and staff. Cooks food in accordance with recipes and accepted technical standards.
- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- High School education and Culinary Art certificate required, and
- Three (3) years cooking experience in a hotel, restaurant or institutional food service operation required.
- Able to read and write English in order to work from recipes, modified diet menus, production sheets, etc.