Leads and demonstrates the provision of safe, patient and family focused quality care.
Responsible for 24-hour management of assigned nursing unit.
Assesses, plans, directs, implements and evaluates patient care to comply with established standards in accordance with the American Nurses Association, Nursing Admnistration Scope & Standards of practice and performance and JCIA.
Communicates effectively both inter and intradepartmentally.
Strives for excellence on unit and promotes excellent team working and interdisciplinary relationships.
Leads and demonstrates the successul achievement of the Nursing Affairs strategic goals.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Bachelorâs degree in Nursing, and
- Current nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of six years experience as a Registered Nurse, of which two years of current experience as a Nurse Manager/Head Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western European, or Australia/New Zealand.
Newly constructed Centre For Cancer and Liver Diseases is designed by an American Specialized Company in Health Care Sector with cooperation of Saudi Engineering Office as part of a master plan of our client hospital.
The facility has 21 floors. Spread over 23,183 square meters, the facility has a capacity of 206 beds for tumor patients, 32 for intensive care, and 43 for liver disease patients.
It has eight hospitalization sections and 22 units for one-day surgeries.
The center has a radiology-treatment section with the latest equipment, 18 outpatient clinics for tumors, 18 clinics for bone marrow transplants and blood diseases, 14 clinics for liver diseases, and 12 surgery clinics and other clinics for different specialties. The center will also involve medical backup services including physical therapy, dentistry, blood bank and laboratories.
Until 2009 the hospital dealt with about 67,108 cases, carried out 57,037 chemical treatment sessions, 191,139 radiation treatment sessions, and 2,269 stem-cell transplants.