- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Applicants with Bachelor's degree - Minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Applicants with Associate's degree - Minimum of four years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Liver Transplant/Renal Transplant/Nephrology Unit provides nursing care to adult and pediatric patients with medical/surgical diseases who require complex diagnostic work-up, treatment and follow-up. The 27-bed unit unit also has a Procedure Room in which various procedures are performed, including Renal Biopsies. There are two negative pressure rooms available in the unit. The Unit also provides clinical rotation to Nursing Interns, Graduates and Students.
A.Â Â Management and care of Adult patients with Nephrology conditions:
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD) and APD
- Diagnostic Procedures
B.Â Â Management and care of adult and pediatric patients with Renal Disease:
- Cadaveric and Living Renal Transplantation
- Donor Nephrectomy
- Creation/Revision of Arterio Venous Fistula Access/ Gortex Graft
C.Â Â Line management including IV, CVC and AV Fistula cannulation
D.Â Â Continuous and intermittent pain management: (PCA and epidural)
Nurse To Patient Ratio: Based on acuity
Hours of operations:
24 hours daily, 7 days a week