Performs imaging procedures with emphasis on leadership in scheduling, quality control, new staff and student training.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensures proper work standards in Ultrasound. Assists with the development and implementation of new techniques and investigative procedures.
- Performs Ultrasound diagnostic procedures.
- Assists in maintaining adequate inventory. Ensures that equipment is maintained and documents equipment down time and repair.
- Assists with the proper orientation and training of new employees. Participates in in-service and continuing education. Participates in the Pl program.
- Assists in their training and supervises students, interns and trainees.
- Assists with the development, revision and implementation of policies and procedures for the Section, Department and Hospital.
- As requested, acts as Supervisor in his/her absence.
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self and others' education, training and development, as applicable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's Degree in Radiological Sciences/Radiologic Technology, and
- Current registration with American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or equivalent, and
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in the specialty area working in a mid to large size hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Department of Radiology provides both Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services. The Department offers examinations and procedures performed by highly qualified staff utilizing some of the most modern equipment in the region. Approximately 157,000 procedures are performed annually.
The department includes the following sections: General Radiography, Special Procedures, (including Fluoroscopy and Angiography), Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, (including PET, and PET/CT), Computed Tomography, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
The extensive services offered by the department are supported by Medical staff with expertise in Neuro-Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Musculoskeletal, Thoracic, Interventional, Women's Imaging, Abdominal/Body Imaging, and Pediatrics.