Assist the Costing Supervisor in the development of the organisations Activity Based Costing system. Support the ongoing maintenance of the Activity Based Costing System ensuring that inputs and outputs are consistent and compliant with the Costing Manual and customer expectations.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintains Activity-Based Costing system.
- Maintains the Cost Accounting Manual.
- Maintains the Project Plan.
- Maintains the timetable of inputs required to the cost accounting systems and validates for completeness and accuracy.
- Supply Cost Accounting information to customers in line with agreed timescales in support of pricing and business case preparation.
- Provide Cost Accounting information to support the business planning process.
- Support the Cost Accounting Supervisor in the development of specialist financial management tools such as benchmarking.
- Maintains suitable filing system for all reference documents in the area of responsibility
- Assists in the implementation of policies and procedures for accounting and finance functions
- Participates in Self & Hospital's Quality improvement plan preferred
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self and others education, training and development, as applicable
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in Accounting or any related discipline, and
- Four (4) years of related experience including one (1) year supervisory capacity with Bachelor's degree.
- Computer literacy and English proficiency required.