Reporting to Head, Department of Photo-Graphics, candidate would assume the following responsibilities:
- Create design prototypes, including graphic designs, site navigation and content layout for the main Hospital website and departmental sites.
- Work closely with Hospital clients to identify needs and develop creative solutions.
- Is able to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Is current with emerging web technologies, development techniques and cross platform web development issues.
- Perform maintenance and updates to existing sites as requested.
- Has an understanding of branding and how to support a brand.
- Follow all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Participate in self and other's education, training and development, as applicable.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- B.Sc. in Graphics Art or Design.
- Four years experience with modern technical and artistic web 3D design methodologies.
- Proven skills in the use of Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, Flash and other web creation software.Excellent verbal communication skills including the ability to convey ideas and information clearly, concisely and persuasively.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Superior knowledge of web design and techniques and a strong online portfolio.
- Must posses a high degree of creativity as well as technical production skills.
- Knowledge of an experience with HTML, DHTML, XTML, Java Script, Java SQL, PHP desirable.