Head Nurse - 24 Hour Admission Unit
at King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre - KFSH&RC Jeddah
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, and
- Current valid nursing license in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of six years experience as a Registered Nurse, including a minimum of two years of current experience in a leadership role in the specialty area at a acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Previous experience in a Primary Acute Care setting is preferred
- A broad critical care background (knowledge/experience), in addition, Pediatric ICU experience would be advantageous
- A broad clinical care background of Medical, Oncology, Neurology, and Surgery
- Previous Charge Nurse/Assistant Head Nurse / Head Nurse/Supervisor experience
- Demonstrates experience in conflict management
- Knowledge of NDNQI performance data and application to improve quality and maintain best practice and clinical outcomes
- Ability to meet needs of specific patient population.
- Demonstrate ability to act as a clinical and theoretical role model.
- Commitment to continuous learning and quality improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with multidisciplinary team
- Ability to provide constructive feedback in the staff appraisal process.
- Ability to participate in developing protocols/guidelines/policies
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, and Power Point preferred) and knowledge of an electronic Nursing documentation system would be an advantage
- Ability to undertake all responsibilities as outlined in the job description.