- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Minimum two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Preferred trained ICU as there are five ICU beds which will serve as holding area pre-admission to ICU â ventilated patients as well. Nurse/Patient ratio- 1:1
- Due to the cultural values and visa availability, only female candidate are being considered for this vacancy currently
Department of Emergency Medicine (DEM) at our client hospital in Jeddah provides 24 hours care to patients with acute critical diseases and emergency resuscitation of patients, including medical and surgical, pediatrics, obstetrics, gynecology and psychiatric patients.