- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Applicants with Bachelor's degree - Minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Applicants with Associate's degree - Minimum of four years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- 2 years uninterrupted experience required in Emergency Medicine Services
The DEM Unit provides a service for the adult and pediatric patient population group for:
- All patients, regardless of eligibility, who present to the DEM for whom there is potential threat to life, sight, limb or unborn child (categorized with CTAS triage acuity level of I, II and III).
- CTAS Level V and VI patients for transfer to Family Medicine as per guideline
- Tertiary care patients with active files that need emergency care.
- Non-Eligible patients who require emergency medical care.
- External Disaster Management as Red and Yellow Zone.
The DEM provides 24-hour service
Business hours from Sunday to Wednesday 7:00 to 16:30, Thursday 07:00 to 15:30:
- Department Chairman
- Department Deputy Chairman
- Head Nurse
- Assistant Head Nurse
- Nurse Clinicians
- SNIII for supplies and equipment management
Medical Staff 8 Hour shift coverage: (08:00, 16:00 and 24:00):
- Adult: Consultants, Assistant Consultants and Residents
- Pediatrics: Consultants, Assistant Consultants
Nursing Staff: 12-hour day/night shifts of 176 hours over a 4 week period:
- Staff Nurse I (SNI): 17 per shift
- Staff Nurse III (SNIII): 3 per shift
Administrative and Patient Care Support:
- Ward Clerks: 24-hour coverage with 8-hour shift rotation as assigned
- Patient Care Assistants: 24-hour coverage with 12 hours shift rotation as assigned