- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Applicants with Bachelor's degree - Minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Applicants with Associate's degree - Minimum of four years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- 2 years uninterrupted experience required in Neonatal ICU
The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) provides 24 hour intensive nursing care for patients from the time of birth up to 28 days (neonatal period).
The NICU, a 15-bed unit, provides care to Neonates who requires Intensive, Special and Ongoing Care including surgical intervention for inborn and out born babies. A variable nursepatient ratio is utilized for patients on 1:1; 1:2 or 1:3 depending on the acuity level of the NICU patient, for the following classification of patients:
- Level I (Cot: feeder & grower)
- Level II (Incubator: Intravenous Therapy (IV), oxygen requirement ? Nasal Cannula Oxygen, Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (NCPAP).
- Level III (Mechanical Ventilation, High Frequency Oscillatory Ventilation (HFOV) and Nitric Oxide Therapy)
The NICU Neonatal Team (Medical Doctors (MD), Registered Nurse and Respiratory Therapist (RT) attend cases of and deliver care for:
- Neonates who are delivered in Labor & Delivery (L&D) and Operating Room (OR).
- Neonates who are delivered en route to KFSH&R-J or in the Department of Emergency Medicine.
- Neonates who require emergency assistance in the Normal Newborn Nursery (NNN).