- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Minimum two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- 2 years uninterrupted current experience required in nursing of renal transplant patients
- Must have experience in cardiac monitoring, arrhythmias, etc.
- Due to cultural values and visa availability, only female candidate are being considered for this vacancy currently
Note: Any candidate with strong medical/surgical background who is willing to do a hemodynamic upscaling and on the job training for a few weeks, can apply for this job.