- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Minimum two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- 2 years uninterrupted current experience required in surgical critical care area
- Due to cultural aspects and visa restrictions, only female candidates are being considered at this time.
The Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU), a 5 beds unit, provides 24 hour intensive nursing care for patients requiring intensive care, short-term ventilatory management and observation who had major surgery. Some of the surgeries include craniotomy, major abdominal surgery, aortofemoral bypass, thoracic, renal, lung transplant, and any patient post-operatively that has an underlying medical condition that requires ?close monitoring? except post cardiac-surgical patients.