- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Specialty qualification related to area of expertise required. Evidence must be provided, and
- Minimum of four years with MSN or six years with BSN of current experience as a RN, including at least two years of current leadership experience, working in a mid- to large-size acute-care hospital setting in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Experiencein specialty area (ENT / Nephrology / Surgical Nursing) required.
The Otolaryngology, Head & Neck, Ophthalmology and Maxillo Facial Unit (D3-1) provides nursing care primarily to adult patients and a selected group of hemodynamically stable pediatric patients with malignant and/or congenitally related diseases who have malignant disease requiring complex diagnostic work-up, major complex surgery or treatment follow-up. The Unit performs endoscopic examinations and minor surgeries such as myringotomies. The treatment room also has a tonometer used by the Ophthalmologists both pre and postoperatively.
The Unit also provides clinical rotation to Nursing Interns, Interim Staff Nurses, Graduates and Students.
Number of Beds: 24
Nurse to patient ratio:
Based on acuity
Hours of operations:
24 hours daily, 7 days a week