- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Specialty qualification related to area of expertise required. Evidence must be provided, and
- Minimum of four years with MSN or six years with BSN of current experience as a RN, including at least two years of current leadership experience, working in a mid- to large-size acute-care hospital setting in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Experience in specialty area (General Operating Room) is required.
Operating Room Level II at our client hospital provides nursing care prior to and during surgical and invasive procedures, which include elective, transplant and emergency surgery. There are 13 operating rooms to date, which serve patients of all ages.
- General Surgery - General abdominal, Laparoscopic procedures, Thyroidectomy, Mastectomy, Colorectal and occasionally trauma/acute.
- Orthopedics - Total joint replacements (hip, knee), Trauma, Arthroscopy, Tumor resections and congenital deformity corrections.
- Neurosurgery - Craniotomies, Cranioplasties, Pallidotomies, shunts, Ventriculoscopies, Spinal laminectomies and fusion, Brain Lab/Neuro navigation and movement disorders.
- Gynecology/Emergency Obstetrics - Laparoscopic, Laparoscopic assisted and Abdominal procedures, Emergency lower segiment cesarean sections.
- Urology - Renal transplants, Cystocopy, lithotripsy, radical Cystectomy/Prostatectomy, TURBT/TURP, ESWL's.
- ENT/Oral - Radical neck, Laser, Endoscopy, TMJ, Tonsillectomy, Cochlear implant, Base of skull, Mandibulectomy, Dental clearances and Dental extractions.
- Pediatrics - General, Laparoscopic, VADs, Upper GI explorations and dilatations, and congenital deformity corrections.
- BMH - Bone marrow harvesting.
- Liver Transplant - Cadavar and Live living related Liver lobectomies.
- Plastic/Opthamology - Reconstructive & cosmetic plastic; cataract, dione laser and squint release.