Provide oversight and guidance/direction to staff as assigned by the supervisor. Provide basic and advanced life support care to sick and injured persons in pre-hospital and in-hospital setting consistent with the King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre and Department of Emergency Medicine policies and protocols.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee and manage staff to maximize the operations and the services of the department.
- Liaise with different departments the operations and services of the Ambulance Services.
- Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency during calls.
- Manage projects and programs independently as assigned and is accountable for outcomes to the department Supervisor.
- Assist in Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement in the department, which may include audit of patient run sheets, skill improvement, etc.
- Follows all hospital related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self and other's education, training and development, as applicable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Emergency Health Services with emphasis on Emergency Medical Services (EMS) (online programs cannot be considered).
- Minimum five years of current full-time experience working as a Paramedic.
- Two years of EMS management or supervisory experience.
- Current registration with The Basic Life Support (BLS), Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP), and Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS).
- Must have a Current/Active Paramedic License.