- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Applicants with Bachelor's degree - Minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Applicants with Associate's degree - Minimum of four years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Cardio-Vascular Telemetry Care Unit at our client hospital provides nursing care for adult and pediatric cardiac patients requiring:
- Various forms of cardiovascular surgeries.
- The most common adult cardiovascular surgical procedures are CABG, valve repair/replacement, Heart transplantation and congenital cardiac anomaly repairs.
- Correction of Pediatric cardiac congenital anomalies include definitive surgeries such as arterial switch, VSD repair, ASD repair, AVSD correction, PDA, SAMR, TOF correction, Rastelli procedure, Fontan procedure, DORV correction, RVOT correction, PA augmentations, palliative procedures such as PA banding, BT shunt, Glenn shunt and central shunt. Cardiac catheterization and non surgical repair procedures done in cathlab.
- Vascular surgeries include Fem-pop bypass, Amputation, AAArepair.
- Use of nursing process: assessment, planning, interventions, and evaluation.
- Continuous cardiac telemetry monitoring with dysrhythmia interpretation and treatment
- Continuous nursing assessments and evaluation of patient's physical and emotional needs and corresponding therapeutic interventions.
- Therapeutic modalities including chest tube insertion, maintenance and removal, temporary external pacing, maintenance and removal of epicardial pacing wires, permanent invasive pacing, emergency resuscitation, defibrillation/emergency cardioversion, open chest resuscitations, maintenance of pericardial catheters and peritoneal dialysis.
- Medication delivery and pharmacological interventions including non titratable doses of intravenous vasoactive and antiarrhythmic drugs, anticoagulation, and immunosuppressive therapy.
- Blood products administration.
- Central and peripheral vascular line blood draws
- Maintenance and Removal of central lines
- Oxygen therapy and pulse oximetry.
- Maintenance and weaning off tracheostomy tubes.
- Maintenance of skin integrity.
- Nutritional support (enteral feedings, TPN, calorie counts).
- Infection control and safety management.
- Psychosocial and emotional support.
- Patient and family education.
Number of Beds:
7 pediatric cardiology
Nurse To Patient Ratio:
1:3 during day shifts
1:4 during night shifts
Hours of Operation:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week