Compounds and dispenses medications and prescriptions in accordance with accepted standards and established Pharmacy procedures. Counsel patients.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree in Pharmacy, or Doctor of Pharmacy degree (non-North American approved program) from an accredited college of Pharmacy, or
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree from a North American accredited program, and
- Holders of Bachelor's degree: Three (3) years of experience in hospital pharmacy/relevant retail experience, or/and completion of a residency program, or
- Holders of Master's degree/PharmD (non-North American approved program): One (1) year of experience in hospital pharmacy/relevant retail experience, or
- Holders of North American accredited Pharm.D. program/(non-North American accredited Pharm.D. with completion of a residency program)/Master's degree. No experience is required.